At the age of 10½ young people move into the last section of the 78th, the Scout troop, which meets on Wednesday evenings from 19.15 till 21.15.
Scouts use the skills that they have learned in the earlier sections, putting them into action regularly.
This section runs until Scouts reach the age of 14, after which they can move up to Explorers.
Membership Subscription for Scouts is £32 (£30 for any subsequent child) per term and we have 3 terms per year.
Where to place Scout badges and awards on the uniform:
The Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto
Meeting on Wednesday evenings
from 19.15 till 21.15.